- Fort Bragg Advocate News
- BUSINESS COLUMNS - Read the Build a Better Business Column in the , published the first Thursday of each month in the Coast's Business section.
- WOMEN'S BUSINESS CENTER - The Women's Business Center provides one-on-one counseling and workshops to women in Fort Bragg and Ukiah.
- SBA - The Small Business Administration (SBA) provides small businesses with programs and services.
- SBA CONTRACTING OPPORTUNITIES - The world’s largest buyer of goods and services is the Federal Government, with purchases totaling more than $425 billion per year. The government especially encourages small businesses to bid on contracts for some of these needs.
- SBA DISASTER ASSISTANCE - SBA provides low interest disaster loans to homeowners, renters, businesses of all sizes and private, non-profit organizations to repair or replace real estate, personal property, machinery & equipment, inventory and business assets that have been damaged or destroyed in a declared disaster.
- SBDC - The Office of Small Business Development Centers (SBDC) provides management assistance to current and prospective small business owners. SBDCs offer one-stop assistance to individuals and small businesses by providing a wide variety of information and guidance in central and easily accessible branch locations. The program is a cooperative effort of the private sector, the educational community and federal, state and local governments and is an integral component of Entrepreneurial Development's network of training and counseling services.
Learn more about SBDCs in Nothern California.
Don't live in Northern California? Find an SBDC near you.