The Northern California PTAC helps businesses to more effectively compete in the government contracting marketplace. We provide counseling services, workshops, and training to help businesses:
- Navigate entry into the procurement marketplace
- Determine whether federal, state, or local contracting is right for your business
- Complete necessary registrations and certifications
- Identify the agencies that your business should target for contracts
- Meet requirements necessary to compete for contracts
- Interpret complex regulations
- Review and improve bids and proposals
To get started, please fill out an application to receive assistance by clicking on the button below:
Norcal Procurement Technical Assistance Center
1 Harpst Street, House 71
Arcata, CA 95521
Follow us on Facebook!
PTAC Nationwide Network
Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (PTACs) form a nationwide network of dedicated procurement professionals working to help local businesses compete successfully in the government marketplace. PTACs are the bridge between buyer and supplier, bringing to bear their knowledge of both government contracting and the capabilities of contractors to maximize fast, reliable service to our government with better quality and at lower costs.